a)Two Year Higher Secondary(HS) Course in Arts:
- i)English is compulsory.
- ii)A Modern Indian Language (MIL) or Alternative English. Modern Languages taught in the college only Assamese.
- iii)A student must select three/four elective subjects from the following list:
b) Three Year (six semesters) Degree Course in Arts
c)Three year (six semesters)Degree Course in Commerce
The three year (six semesters) Degree in Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) and Bachelor of commerce(B.COM.)
No. Of Seats available:
- i)B.A.(Day Shift) = 300
- ii) B.A. (Morning Shift) = 200
- iii) B.Com. = 50
General rules for admission in B.A./B.Com. Courses:
- Students will be admitted purely on merit and as per the instructions of Nirmal Haloi College.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of standardization of Marks.
- In the degree course a student will have a core(Major) and Elective subjects and compulsory papers.
- Core subject and combination of Elective Subjects and Compulsory papers.
Eligibility: Higher Secondary or equivalent (10+2 standard) examination.
Self Financing courses:
N.H. College always caters to the needs and interests of students. Keeping this in view, and the incresing demand for professional courses, the institution is going to introduce the following self finance courses from the coming academic session.
- DCWE - Diploma in Creative Writing in English
- DAA - Diploma in Audit and Accounts
- DCA - Diploma in Computer Application
- CCA - Certificate in Computer Application
- DCS - Diploma in Culture Studies
- DFE - Diploma in Functional English
Admissions subject to the adequate number of students
|Name of the Course||Duration||Eligibility||No. of seats||Fees Structure||Courses start from||Co-ordinationship Deptt.|